My Favorite Papers
- Leon Balents, Spin liquids in frustrated magnets , Nature 464 (2010), no. 7286, 199–208.
- Xie Chen, Zheng Cheng Gu, Zheng Xin Liu, and Xiao Gang Wen, Symmetry protected topological orders and the group cohomology of their symmetry group, Physical Review B Condensed Matter and Materials Physics 87 (2013), no. 15, 1–55.
- Ching Kai Chiu, Jeffrey C.Y. Teo, Andreas P. Schnyder, and Shinsei Ryu, Classification of topological quantum matter with symmetries, Reviews of Modern Physics 88 (2016), no. 3, 1–70.
- Allen Hatcher, Algebraic Topology, 2001.
- Alexei Kitaev and John Preskill, Topological entanglement entropy, Physical Review Letters 96 (2006), no. 11, 4–7.
- N. D. Mermin, The topological theory of defects in ordered media, Reviews of Modern Physics 51 (1979), no. 3.
- Frank Pollmann, Symmetry Protected Topological Phases in One-Dimensional Systems, Oxford University Press.
- John Preskill, Lecture Notes for Physics 219 : Quantum Computation, no. June, 2004.
- Anders W. Sandvik, Computational Studies of Quantum Spin Systems, 135 (2011), no. 2010.
- Xiao-Gang Wen, Topological order: from long-range entangled quantum matter to an unification of light and electrons, ISRN Condensed Matter Physics 2013 (2012), 1–20.
I’d also like to recommend the Lectures on Gemeterical Anatomy of Theoretical Physics YouTube playlist by Fredric Schuller.
Usage and license
Feel free to use this code as you would like. Just please give me credit! And keep the MIT license with it.
Copyright (c) 2015 Christina Colleen Lee
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.